Mineral Wool Board
|ISO 9001 Springs
Resin-bonded, semi-rigid high temperature resistant mineral wool boards/slabs. The board is supplied plain, however on request it can be faced with reinforced kraft/aluminium foil.
- Mineral wool developed for high temperature applications
- Excellent lambda values (thermal conductivity) which reduces heat loss
- Shot free
- Lightweight products, easy to handle
- Soft touch, easy cutting
- Outstanding flexibility: can be bent around corners or odd shapes without any edge breaks
- Fast and efficient installation
- Chemically inert and when applied under controlled conditions will not promote or cause corrosion
- Meets the European criteria in being non-hazardous to health (EUCEB certificate)
Standard items (3 – 7 working days)
Stock items (1 – 3 working days)
Made to order items (7 – 15 working days)
- Non-combustible, fire class A1, according to EN 13 501
- Non-combustible – tested to SANS 10177-5
- Thermal insulation of process plant and equipment.
- Suitable for application on flat or slightly curved surfaces.
- Suitable for increasing the fire resistance of lightweight building elements e.g. partition walls.